GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS IN FORT PIERCE
For over 15 years, Holt’s Reliable Garage Door Repair has been providing exceptional garage door service and repairs. Now, we are also servicing and repairing garage doors in North Palm Beach area. We are your one-stop repair shop! Contact us for a free estimate. Holt’s Won’t Leave Ya Hangin’!!
GARAGE DOOR REPAIR BY HOLT'S RELAIBLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
IMPORTANT GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS
The average garage door opens and closes over 1,500 times a year. That’s a lot of heavy lifting over and over again. With all that use, it’s no surprise that garage door problems are a common headache for most homeowners. Unfortunately, many garage door problems require professional assistance. Our team will repair your garage door promptly regardless of where your home is located. Hobe Sound, Stuart, Jupiter, Saint Lucie, or Vero Beach. We offer professional garage door repairs all over the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Garage doors can last a long time if well looked after. That said, they do also have reliability issues as they get older. Here are some of the main garage door problems.
1. Gargage Door Springs If a Garage Door Spring Breaks or an opener jams, you may need to replace it. If the springs are fine, but your garage door is still not working, you probably have an alignment problem that needs to be corrected.
2. Faulty Switches A malfunctioning switch can be an exasperating problem. But it’s easy to fix if you know what needs to be done and where they are located.
3. Bent Tracks I’m sure you’ve noticed this. Garage doors tend to get bent, but this is an easily fixable problem by replacing tracks or bending the tracks back into shape.
4. Off-Track If your door is not aligned with its track, it can bang into the opening of your garage. That isn’t very pleasant.
These problems usually cause excessive wear and tear on both your garage door and the opener. The door track is an essential part of the functionality of your garage door. With time, and due to a lot of use, it may become bent or broken.
A noisy track can sometimes be greased for smoother operation, but it should have proper repair before becoming a worse problem if it is getting stuck or jamming up along the path.
5. Garage Door Panel Damage These can become damaged by different things, including abrasive debris. Usually, it’s only aesthetic, but the door may need replacing if it compromises the security.
6. Garage Door Lock A broken hinge or deadbolt can be annoying. You can always replace the lock with a new one if you want to.
7. Rust Although it’s not a problem with your garage door, it’s still worth mentioning. That’s because this type of damage can affect the entire structure of your garage door.
8. Faulty Control Box If you have a wall-mounted system, this is the place where your light or temperature regulator will be. You can check any other parts of your garage door, too, such as track sensors and safety sensors.
9. Garage Door Remote Issues If your garage door remote is not working, chances are the remote needs a new battery or has died. Check to make sure it’s charged and that you’re pointing it at the right spot. You can also try replacing the batteries to see if that fixes the problem.
10. Other Electrical Issues Have you noticed that the lights on your garage door opener are flickering? Or is there no power going to your door at all? If it’s not an issue with your control box, it could be an issue with the wiring from your fusebox in your house.
WHY USE HOLT'S RELIABLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
When you're searching for Garage Door Repair Near Me, Think of Us! No matter where you live we'll go to your home to provide service. From Hobe Sound, Palm City, Jensen Beach, to Tradition in Port Saint Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach. We want to help our community with their broken doors or openers. Our estimates are always honest and free. Put our years of experience to the test and call us at (772) 999-1125 today.