GARAGE DOOR SERVICE AND REPAIRS
For over 15 years, Holt’s Reliable Garage Door Repair has been providing exceptional garage door service and repairs. We serve residential clients in the Treasure Coast, from Vero Beach, Saint Lucie, to Stuart, Hobe Sound and beyond for all garage door repairs. Now, we are also servicing and repairing garage doors in North Palm Beach area. We are your one-stop repair shop! Contact us for a free estimate. Holt’s Won’t Leave Ya Hangin’!!
GARAGE DOOR REPAIR BY HOLT'S RELAIBLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
IMPORTANT GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS
The average garage door opens and closes over 1,500 times a year. That’s a lot of heavy lifting over and over again. With all that use, it’s no surprise that garage door problems are a common headache for most homeowners. Unfortunately, many garage door problems require professional assistance. Our team will repair your garage door promptly regardless of where your home is located. Hobe Sound, Stuart, Jupiter, Saint Lucie, or Vero Beach. We offer professional garage door repairs all over the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Garage doors can last a long time if well looked after. That said, they do also have reliability issues as they get older. Here are some of the main garage door problems.
1. Gargage Door Springs If a Garage Door Spring Breaks or an opener jams, you may need to replace it. If the springs are fine, but your garage door is still not working, you probably have an alignment problem that needs to be corrected.
2. Faulty Switches A malfunctioning switch can be an exasperating problem. But it’s easy to fix if you know what needs to be done and where they are located.
3. Bent Tracks I’m sure you’ve noticed this. Garage doors tend to get bent, but this is an easily fixable problem by replacing tracks or bending the tracks back into shape.
4. Off-Track If your door is not aligned with its track, it can bang into the opening of your garage. That isn’t very pleasant.
These problems usually cause excessive wear and tear on both your garage door and the opener. The door track is an essential part of the functionality of your garage door. With time, and due to a lot of use, it may become bent or broken.
A noisy track can sometimes be greased for smoother operation, but it should have proper repair before becoming a worse problem if it is getting stuck or jamming up along the path.
5. Garage Door Panel Damage These can become damaged by different things, including abrasive debris. Usually, it’s only aesthetic, but the door may need replacing if it compromises the security.
6. Garage Door Lock A broken hinge or deadbolt can be annoying. You can always replace the lock with a new one if you want to.
7. Rust Although it’s not a problem with your garage door, it’s still worth mentioning. That’s because this type of damage can affect the entire structure of your garage door.
8. Faulty Control Box If you have a wall-mounted system, this is the place where your light or temperature regulator will be. You can check any other parts of your garage door, too, such as track sensors and safety sensors.
9. Garage Door Remote Issues If your garage door remote is not working, chances are the remote needs a new battery or has died. Check to make sure it’s charged and that you’re pointing it at the right spot. You can also try replacing the batteries to see if that fixes the problem.
10. Other Electrical Issues Have you noticed that the lights on your garage door opener are flickering? Or is there no power going to your door at all? If it’s not an issue with your control box, it could be an issue with the wiring from your fusebox in your house.
WHY USE HOLT'S RELIABLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
When you're searching for Garage Door Repair Near Me, Think of Us! No matter where you live we'll go to your home to provide service. From Hobe Sound, Palm City, Jensen Beach, to Tradition in Port Saint Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach. We want to help our community with their broken doors or openers. Our estimates are always honest and free. Put our years of experience to the test and call us at (772) 999-1125 today.
COMMON GARAGE DOOR REPAIR PROBLEMS
BROKEN GARAGE DOOR SPRINGS
Broken springs are the most common repair needed on a garage door. It is also the most dangerous to go without repairing it and expensive. The longer you go without repairing a broken spring and still using the door can cause more damage, not only to the door but the garage door opener as well. If the springs break entirely, it can create the door to collapse. If you think you have a broken spring call, our expert technician to provide you an inspection of the door. Let us help you keep your family safe.
BROKEN GARAGE DOOR ROLLERS
If the Garage Door Roller wiggles or has play in it, then it is time to replace the rollers. You will also want to make sure the roller spins freely on the shaft. If the roller is locked up or feels or sounds like it is grinding, it is time to replace the rollers. When you contact us, you will talk to our team of experts who have been rated as one of the best garage door repair companies in the Treasure Coast and North Palm Beach
BROKEN GARAGE DOOR OPENER
As the largest moving piece in your home, the garage door should command a lot of respect and attention. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t understand that garage door openers don’t last forever and never consider the possibility of replacement. If you own a garage door opener that’s more than 15 or 20 years old – and especially a pre-1993 version you will eventually need to replace or start repairs
BROKEN GARAGE DOOR PANEL
Garage doors are made up of panels that have been hinged together. When one panel is damaged, it can be replaced. Replacing just one panel of the door is often less expensive than replacing the entire door. For a homeowner on a budget, panel replacement is a relatively affordable way to repair the door
BROKEN GARAGE DOOR CABLES
A broken cable causes extra tension to transfer to the other cable, placing tremendous strain on it. This can make the garage door lift unevenly, causing it to become crooked and unbalanced. Therefore, if your garage door is squeaking, shaking or operating strangely, this could mean a cable has snapped. When you call our team, you will talk to one of our garage door repair experts. We have been rated as one of the best garage door repair companies in Martin County, Saint Lucie County, Indian River County and North Palm Beach
NOISY GARAGE DOOR
Garage doors make more noise as they age. These sounds are usually due to old rollers OR rollers need to be lubricanted.
The garage door that has come off the track will be louder than normal as it opens and closes.
The garage door opener needs repairing or replacing: If you hear a rattling sound, you may have a problem with your garage door opener. A chain-drive opener makes more noise than a belt-drive one, but you will need to call your garage door manufacturer if the chain or belt is loose.
The rollers have signs of wear and tear: As metal garage door openers get older, they’ll get rusty and start to make noise. Nylon rollers make less noise than steel rollers over time.
The nuts and bolts have come loose: Loose nuts and bolts will produce a screeching sound when your garage door opens and closes.
For over 15 years, we have focused on helping our community understand the importance of yearly garage door maintenance. When you have a faulty garage door, it is crucial to get it serviced right away by a trained professional.
Our team is thoroughly trained and certified to do the job right the first time. We use high-quality parts when repairing your door, which helps your door last longer and fewer repairs for the future. Garage doors are used frequently throughout the day. And when it needs repairs trying to use a broken door can become a safety hazard for you and your family. Don’t put them at risk; call us today to get your garage door repaired by the professionals at Holt’s Reliable Garage Door Repair.
Holt’s Reliable Garage Door Repair uses leading industry parts when repairing your garage door. By using new parts, we guarantee that your doors will last longer, making your whole garage door system work better. Our technicians will conduct a full inspection to make sure your garage door is left in excellent working conditions.
BRANDS WE TRUST
For further information about Holt’s Reliable Garage Door Repair in Port St. Lucie, Florida, a free estimate, or to schedule a consultation, call (772) 999-1125.We are ready to service your garage door or install a new garage door in your home of business in Martin County, Saint Lucie, Indian River and North Palm Beach area.